Jemboly Shanghai China

Jemboly Shanghai ChinaThat's the bike, parked over the road from KFC, where I've started to go for breakfast. The saddle's quite comfy. I've been going to work on the bike all week, so that's four days. On the Tuesday I I decided rather than relying on a route planned out the night before on google maps, I'd just follow all the other cyclist going in roughly my direction, and found that there's almost a proper cycle route from Jing'an to work, and looks as if it carries right on down to the Bund. It's not on any maps or anything, it's just a smaller, winding route, with hardly any cars on it, but lots of bicycles, mopeds, scooters and the occasional motorbike. And the rag-and-bone men's bicycle carts, which I'm sure have a name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!